The Prindle-McCrory's Building was built around 1889. It has Chicago style architecture with large windows and press metal decorative elements on the upper stories. It is one of the better Victorian gingerbread buildings in Huntington and was totally restored in 2005 by the Touma Family.
The basement of this beautiful Huntington landmark currently houses a a cutting-edge tapas room ("The Cellar Door"), while the first floor is home to an elegant French-inspired restaurant (LeBistro) and a fashion-forward women's boutique ("Kenzington Alley"). The second floor houses Security National Trust and new offices and classrooms for the Marshall University Department of Dietetics. And the vacant third floor currently offers more than 11,000 square feet of impeccable Class A, customizable office space with original exposed brick, wooden beams and high speed internet The detail work is evident not only on the outside but throughout the building.
Total Space Available: 7,000 sq. ft.
Building Size: 60x117 ft.
Property Type: Retail/Office
Number of Floors: 4