The Gibson Block Building was built in c.1910 by John T. Gibson, a well known Huntington business man. It was home to a number of businesses through the 1950s. In the early 1960’s it became part of the Anderson-Newcomb department store.
This building is being completely rehabilitated by Touma Real Estate.
Total Space Available: 8,700 SQ FT
Building Size: 30X160 FT
Property Type: Retail/Office
Number of Floors: 3